From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-02 12:50:20

Daryle Walker <darylew_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On 11/30/05 12:00 PM, "Douglas Gregor" <dgregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Detailed report:
>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/issues.ht
>> ml
>>
>> There are failures in these libraries you maintain:
>> io (1)
>>
>> |io|
>> ios_state_unit_test: intel-win32-9_0
>
> As I said before: it crashes at run-time (memory access violation) on a
> platform and compiler I don't have. I need someone else to debug it for me.

I'm trying.

For some reason when I tried to build that test in libs/io/test,
though, it couldn't build the unit test library dependencies. It was
as though the relative paths in libs/test/build/Jamfiles weren't being
resolved properly (the error messages were that ../src/xxxx.cpp
couldn't be found). That would mean Boost.Build v1 is broken. Any
clues, Rene?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting