From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-03 06:53:43

I intend to submit property_tree library for a review once I improve Intel &
Borland compiler compatibility. Pavel Vozenilek has been offering a lot of
help in form of feedback and suggestions, I hope he will agree to be the
review manager.

The current revision of the library can be downloaded from the vault
(property_tree_rev3.zip).

Best regards,
Marcin