From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-04 12:12:52

On Dec 3, 2005, at 7:31 PM, Bruno Martínez wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:00:51 -0200, Douglas Gregor
> <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> The problem mentioned in
>
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2005/08/13646.php
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/11/97353.php
>
> persist. The documentation online on boost's website is alright.
> This
> seems like a documentation build error.

Thanks for reporting this! I've now tracked it down: it seems that
there was an entity resolution bug in the version of xsltproc used to
generate the 1.33.1 documentation. Newer versions of xsltproc don't
have this problem.

I've regenerated the documentation and placed the results in CVS. The
Boost.Threads docs read much better now.

        Doug