From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-04 15:44:25

On 12/4/05 12:14 PM, "Douglas Gregor" <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Douglas Gregor wrote:
>> 1015 failures in 56 libraries:
[most failures are from one compiler; most libraries only have problem with
that one compiler; said compiler's appearance is a surprise and it'll
usually go away in the next cycle]

> Rene is looking into these... let's hope it's some kind of simple
> configuration problem...

Maybe we should add something to a script that if a compiler shows up in
most tests, especially if it's the sole problem compiler for many tests
across many libraries. The message could say that "compiler X by operator Y
seems to be broken." (My criteria may be too vague for a computer.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie