From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 08:18:40

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> [...]

What do you mean by "dropping support"?

I am against dropping VC 6 regression tests in general because I want to see
what works on it, either for not introducing a regression, or for ensuring
compatibility where it's reasonably easy to do so.

I do not oppose dropping VC 6 and 7 from the list of "release" compilers.