From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 10:58:00

Do we need to do anything special?

Boost policy is not to require compatibility with non-conforming compilers
and testing markup can be used to indicate which libraries should not
be tested with specific compilers.

Maybe the only thing necessary is to make this information a little
more visible through the web site so we have a table indicating
which libraries support which compilers. (I'm sure its already
in there somewhere - it would just have to be made a little
more prominent)

If we try to do anything else like agree which should be supported
and which not we'll end up in interminable round of discussions
which will never be totally satisfactory. Already we have spirit
which is not supported on some platforms. This works well.

Robert Ramey