From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 20:22:46

[I don't know if the 1.33.1 trial has changed anything here.]

The automatic unit test macros look interesting. There are even mentioned
in the release notes for the Test library in 1.33.0. Unfortunately, that
mention is the _sole_ appearance of those macros in the documentation. Even
if the author can't afford to write a 20 page dissertation on those macros,
a quick & dirty usage guide as an e-mail on this list would be appreciated.
At least then the next programmer can Goggle for help.

The macros listed are:
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE_TEMPLATE
    BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_CASE
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE_EXPECTED_FAILURES
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE_END
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN
(and BOOST_AUTO_UNIT_TEST which is now a depreciated synonym for
BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE).

On a related note, what are the required files from Boost.Test needed to
link these helpers with my test programs. The release notes mentioned a
change in the included components but I don't think the page with the actual
list changed.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie