From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 22:09:38

> The macros listed are:
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE_TEMPLATE
> BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_CASE
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE_EXPECTED_FAILURES
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE_END
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN
> (and BOOST_AUTO_UNIT_TEST which is now a depreciated synonym for
> BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE).

And more to arrive within week or two.

I am actively working on Boost.Test update 1. I will include several major
features but unfortunately almost no docs update. This gonna be the sole
target for update 2. It will include reworked examples for unit test
framework, which should be enough for attentive develper like you are to
start without problems (they are already in cvs as auto_... examples; but
gonna be renamed). And I am here for any issues meanwhile.

Regards,

Gennadiy