From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-06 08:06:47

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi boosters,
>
> Further to Noah Steins message:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/10/95348.php
>
> I have attempted to make an implementation of grassmann points

Unfortunately my implementation seems to be grossly simplistic and innaccurate.
I underestimated the complexities of grassmann points. I am about to update
the zip file in the vault ("Graphical" directory) so that the grassmann_point
operators have no calculations. (Hopefully I can fill these in at some stage!).
Meanwhile Sorry for the noise!. Any help on implementing the calculations would
of course be appreciated.OTOH if the calculations are too costly, that would
seem to
rule this method of point addition for performance reasons.

Apologies again
Andy Little