From: Michael Drexl (michael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-09 02:54:48

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> We're always interested in growing the BGL with new and interesting
> algorithms. When you think your implementation is ready to go into
> Boost, please send it to the list or to me privately.

Thank you for your interest. To comply with the Boost programming,
formatting and naming conventions, I'll have to do quite some
rearranging of files and re-naming and re-formatting, which I did not
want to do before having received some "We're interested"-feedback from
list members.

By "send it to the list" you mean "post it to the Sandbox Vault", don't you?

Regards,

Michael