From: simon meiklejohn (simon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-10 18:18:03

Not a full review, though i will submit one. Just wanting
to reiterate my view that the asio::demuxer could use
a modification to support a customisation for
Handler execution on the win32 message pump.

I'm not sure what's the best way to do this in the context
of the existing asio code - but some way to hook
into the work queueing mechanism would be required.

Alternatively, all the api calls that currently take
a boost::asio::demuxer& could instead take a more
abstract base class so entirely custom thread mechansims
could be used, derived from that base class.

Cheers

Simon