From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-13 11:57:45

Hi Christopher,

"Christopher Kohlhoff" <chris_at_[hidden]> wrote

> I've just put up a zip file containing 4 pdf files:
>
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/asio/asio_printable_docs.zip?download

Thanks.

Now that I spent some time reading through you tutorial I have a question --
what exactly is the demuxer object? At first I thought that it somehow
relates to the "demultiplexer" pattern. However, considering a simple TCP
client, which just connects to the server, sends a request, and then reads
the response, I don't see how demultiplexer is related here. If I write a
similar program using winsock, I can't see anything analogous...

Can you ellaborate on this?

Thanks,
Arkadiy