From: Frank Laub (frank.laub_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-15 03:27:21

> template <typename base>
> struct safe_enum : base;

Actually, now it's class Boolean : public enum_base<Boolean>.

If this is still the case, then why shouldn't this

> template <typename base>
> istream& operator>>(istream &, safe_enum<base> &)
> {
> }
>
> work?

Yeah, I guess I was worried for no reason. operator >> is now implemented
much like you suggest.

Any plans to request a review?

I am unfamilar with the process, where can I get more information about it?
I think that the library is almost ready; the bitfield implementation needs
to be finished (all bitwise operators should be implemented). I'd really
like to try it in a few real-world applications to make sure it is really
usable.

Latest rev is 4.2 in the file-vault.

-Frank