From: Johan Nilsson (r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-15 04:51:08

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This message should serve as a temporary source of information
> regarding self registration faculties of Boost.Test. I will include the
> complete docs in next update.

Forgot this question in my previous posting:

Is it possible to create static libraries containing self-registering tests,
and still have the tests executed when the library is linked to form an
executable / a test runner?

For CppUnit, this wasn't possible - at least not portably - as the linker
discarded the global registrar objects (as they weren't "used") that were
responsible for registering the test suites.

// Johan