From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-15 16:14:52

>> * Autolinking support is implemented
>> To employ autolinking with Program Execution Monitor and Test
>> Execution Monitor one need to include new headers
>> test_exec_monitor.hpp and prg_exec_monitor.hpp
>
> Unfortunately this is causing a *huge* number of failures in the current
> test matrix - if you include a Boost.Test header now you get auto-linking
> which causes problems for all those tests that include the
> <boost/test/included/*.ipp> sources.

I am not quite sure what you mean. test_exec_monitor.hpp and
prg_exec_monitor.hpp
are brand new headers and not included from any other Boost.Test module. To
disable auto linking one need to use regular means.

> Also the "new" header test_exec_monitor.hpp seems to get included as soon
> as
> you include *any* Boost.Test header. This isn't necessarily a bad thing,

I don't think this is true.

> but does mean a breaking change. Even if the boost/test/included/*.ipp
> sources were to turn off auto-linking (and they should) that won't work if
> some other Boost.Test header has been included first.

You need to give me more details or simple example indicating problem.

Gennadiy