From: Andreas Willich (andreas_willich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-19 13:15:10

>> I noticed a problem with the use of asio together with the test program
>> exec
>> monitor. If you include the prg_exec_monitor.hpp before the asio.hpp the
>> boost.test lib includes winsock.h. In the next step asio includes the
>
>Boost.Test never expplicetly includes winsock.h.
>
>> winsock2.h. The result is that there are many redefinition errors like
>> these:
>
>What would you recommend?
>
>Gennadiy

It looks like somewhere windows.h is included. When I define
WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN for the hole project, the order of the includes is
regardless because of following #ifndef in windows.h

#ifndef WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
        #include <shellapi.h>
        #ifndef _MAC
                #include <winperf.h>
                #include <winsock.h>
        #endif
#endif /* WIN32_

Is windows.h included in boost.test or asio? When it is so, perhaps you
should define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN before.

Andreas