From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-21 06:11:52

On 12/13/2005 12:37 AM, Frank Laub wrote:
> I've updated the BOOST_ENUM stuff in the file vault:
> *http://tinyurl.com/cznqu
[snip]

> As always, any comments are much appreciated.
Hi, Frank,

I've been using code in the vault/Template Metaprogramming/range_all.zip
which is related in that it defines a specialization on enumerations
that defines the enumeration size and enables use in template
metaprogramming. It would be nice if your code could merge with that
code to provide all their capabilities. Of course I don't know if
the mpl folks would be willing to accept that as part of their library,
but you might give it a try.

-best regards,
Larry