From: Richard Jennings (richard.jennings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-23 04:39:28

A final suggestion from me: when I run the test/example program enum.cpp
I'm pretty sure it completes successfully however it does print out the
somewhat worrying words "Error" and "failed" more than once. "Error" is
one of the enumeration values while "failed" seems to indicate that the
enumerated value requested was out of range, as expected.

I suggest that, to avoid confusion, you consider changing these terms,
perhaps "failed" becomes "no value" or "out of range" or "invalid value"
or something.

I'm leaving this company today so I won't be able to try the library on
Borland any more. I wish you well with the library and hope that it's
accepted, I think it's a valuable addition.