From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-24 09:51:19

Hi Arkadiy,

"Arkadiy Vertleyb" wrote

> I am puzzled... Is it possible for you to send me the source code that
> causes the problem?

I uploaded the current work on pqs for boost into the vault . It is in 'Physical
Quantites Units' subdirectory under the name 'pqs_3_0_0.zip'. Note that it
depends on 'mpl_math.zip' also, for boost::mpl::math::rational et al.

Note Well! ...
I had to modify <boost/mpl/aux_/has_type.hpp> to get the tests to compile in
boost_1_33_0. Not tried in later versions
The modified version of has_type.hpp, is in the "boost/ mpl.aux_" directory in
this package.
Thanks to Terje Slettebø for the has_member_type functionality used to sort
this out.

To reproduce the error in my previous posts:

 In <boost/pqs/config.hpp>
uncomment #define BOOST_TYPEOF_COMPLIANT
near end of file

In <boost/pqs/typeof_register.hpp>
comment out
BOOST_TYPEOF_REGISTER_TEMPLATE(boost::mpl::math::simplified_rational, 2);

Then compile <libs/test/t1_quantity.cpp>

Of course It might be best to compile as is first , just to check the library
compiles Ok! (Only tested in VC7.1 so far)

FWIW theres a vcproj in "libs/pqs/test/visualcpp/"

regards
Andy Little