From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-29 18:33:58

"Cromwell Enage" <sponage_at_[hidden]> wrote

> *sigh* Back to the drawing board...

I think you may want to use (BOOST_PP_)REPEAT in conjunction with SEQ_ELEM
and SEQ_SIZE instead of SEQ_FOR_EACH. Since REPEAT is automatically
re-entrant, it may be less trouble to use it, and you don't depend on what
typeof has inside (OTOH, I am thinking of adopting the same strategy, so
that people don't have re-entrancy problems when using typeof).

Also note another issue that I mentioned -- providing explicit ID (I gave
the example in my previous post). I will add the needed macro soon, but if
you want to proceed before this, just copy it from the example somewhere in
your code, and then you'll just remove it once it's in typeof.

Regards,
Arkadiy