From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-30 02:23:54

Hi Andrew,

--- Andrew Schweitzer <a.schweitzer.grps_at_[hidden]> wrote:
<snip>
> Chris, I can spend some hours on doc in the next couple weeks
> if that's helpful. I'm not sure I know enough about asio or
> networking to actually write the doc but I'm happy to try or
> to review or edit. Just let me know.

Some of this stuff is likely to change post review so I'd be
afraid that any docs would become out of date before they'd been
written! More examples are always welcome, if you have time to
spend on them :)

> Here's an attempt to describe the relationship between the
> demuxer and the services.
<snip>

Thanks for this stuff. It will make a good start for some design
notes on these core classes. I will also turn some of what you
wrote, particularly the example, into diagrams to show how the
implementation hangs together.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris