From: Giovanni P. Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-01 15:38:22

I'm posting this under the asio header because it depends heavily on asio...

I've uploaded in the vault a simple coroutine lib. Only works under unix
though, but windows support could be added by some one with more
knowledge than me of win32 fibers.

In pratice the coroutine lib allow the creation of separate user
contextes, and provides functions that return functors that when called
reactivate the coroutine. This functors can be provided as callbacks to
asio asynch functions.

There is still a lot of work to do before the lib becomes actually
useful, but it is quite good for just a weekend conding project.

Plese, critique and comment :)

---
Giovanni P. Deretta