From: Brad King (brad.king_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-07 20:37:48

Paul Mensonides wrote:
>>This message proposes adding GCC-XML support to the boost
>>libraries to enable wrapping of more code with pyste. Most
>>of the changes will probably be in the config and
>>preprocessor libraries, but there may be others. Here is an
>>explanation of the motivation and what needs to be
>>done:
>
> How does this effect the preprocessor library--aside from avoiding workarounds
> that GCC will report as ill-formed?

I don't think it does, but Dave Abrahams asked me to get your attention
by mentioning the preprocessor library:

http://www.gccxml.org/pipermail/gccxml/2006-January/000698.html

I think my post on the gccxml list used slightly confusing wording and
Dave thought this required only preprocessor parsing work-arounds.
However, I wasn't sure if he was implying that you were the right person
to make all the changes. Sorry for the confusion.

> Changing that is simple enough for the
> preprocessor library. Already done--the configuration recognizes __GCCXML__ and
> defines BOOST_PP_CONFIG_FLAGS accordingly.

Great, thanks.

-Brad