From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-08 08:53:17

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> No. Can you commit this?

Well, then someone would have to give me CVS write access, I guess. My Sourceforge
user name is t_schwinger.

While having CVS access could be a good thing in general, it's probably easier to
use a ZIP, this time.

> Just put a comment into vector.hpp about what needs to be done when it changes
> (how to generate the preprocessed files),
> and add your copyright to vector.hpp and generated files.

Just added some comments and updated the ZIP (I only put my copyright into the
files involved in preprocessing, because there is none of my code in the
preprocessed files).

I put the preprocessing script to $(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/typeof/tools. If you want it
to live somewhere else the relative path to the destination files inside of it has
to be updated (there are comments inside).

> If you have some tests, can you add them, too?

The programs I used for testing (except those in libs/typeof/test already) are
heavily based on Boost.Spirit and Boost.Preprocessor, so IMO they are not too well
suited to be official Boost.Typeof tests.

Since vector50.hpp is generated by the same code as vector250.hpp I don't even
know if any further testing is really that necessary. If so, adding more-or-less
arbitrary tests with LIMIT_SIZE e { 100,150,200,250 } will do.

--
Tobias