From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-09 05:26:47

Well we always had fears about the compute cost of all units systems, but
this is useful, if depressing, news.

Now that MS VS 8 is widely available, free even, does anyone have an idea if
VS8 is any more efficient (or has bigger tables allocated)?

It is becoming clearer to me that a proper language 'typeof' is a really
high priority, and perhaps we just have to wait for this?

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204