From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-09 09:48:30

May I suggest an announcement at each release of Boost of 'things to become
no longer supported in the next release'? This might include Boost code
that has gone beyond the 'deprecated' state (which might longer), as well as
support for platforms, compilers etc.

This would give people a bit more time to adjust their plans.

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204