From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-17 19:23:52

pqs_3_0_2, the next version of physical_quantities library proposal for boost,
is available in the vault in Physical Quantities Units directory. This version
has much improved compilation speed typically (say) 4 seconds as opposed to 30
for pqs_3_0_1. (pqs_3_0_1 is still available for comparison purposes). Little
or no documentation as yet, but useage is relatively straightforward as I hope
can be gleaned from files in the libs/pqs/examples and libs/tpqs/test
directories. I hope to get down to writing proper documentation for the library
next.

regards
Andy Little