From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-19 07:03:21

Peder Holt wrote:
> On 1/19/06, Andy Little <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

> Personally, I don't like the 2nd approach, as it introduces include
> order dependencies,
> <boost/a_lib/a_component.hpp> must be included prior to including
> <boost/a_lib/typeof_support.hpp>
>
> Creating a header called my_includes.hpp that contains:
> #include <boost/a_lib/a_component.hpp>
> #include <boost/a_lib/typeof_support.hpp>
> and in my_program.cpp including
>
> #include <my_includes.hpp>
> #include <boost/a_lib/another_component.hpp>
>
> gives a different behaviour from

There should only be a slight difference in terms of compile time -- except this
effect the behaviour should be identical.

> #include <boost/a_lib/another_component.hpp>
> #include <my_includes.hpp>
>
> From my perspective, this is unacceptable.

I believe here's a misunderstanding. Did your read

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/136946

(guessing from the time stamp you probably couldn't)?

Or am /I/ eventually missing something?

Regards,

Tobias