From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-19 09:58:37

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote

> > Where is it possible to download a version of typeof.zip library, apart
from
> > cvs. It used to be in the vault. Is it possible to put a version back
there or
> > cant I find it?
>
> because they are crying out to know where to get hold of it on clc++.

After the file vault was destroyed a few months ago, I decided not to put
the typeof.zip back, since it can (and should) be obtained as a part of
Boost CVS. I havn't compiled typeof tests with another version of Boost for
quite some time -- not sure if it's still compatible...

Who is asking for it? I haven't been able to find the message on cls++...

Regards,
Arkadiy