From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-21 08:37:54

Borland put some work into their preprocessor for the new release, so I
have tried running the preprocessor library regression tests with the
extra lines:

# elif defined(__BORLANDC__) && __BORLANDC__ >= 0x581
# define BOOST_PP_CONFIG_FLAGS() (BOOST_PP_CONFIG_STRICT())

So far so good.

I am far from a preprocessor expert though, and wonder what other tests
I should look at before pushing this update?

I believe Borland also support variadic macros, is there any way to
enable this in the PP config?

[not sure about _Pragma support. Anything else I should look for in a
C++0x/C99 preprocessor?]

--
AlisdairM