From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-21 18:46:35

Paul Mensonides wrote:

> There doesn't appear to be a way that I can get my hands on the new
> preprocessor, so I can't do more extensive testing. However, if
> you're willing, I can give you a stable copy of Chaos (much more
> advanced), and you can try some of the more advanced examples in the
> documentation.

I'm game! Even better if you have any test suite in there yet.
I'm happy to copy examples out of docs, but my experience with PP tells
me I'm happiest leaving the examples to the experts, for now! ;?)

[I have actually used PP lib in a couple of places in our production
code, mainly because my lack of PP knowledge was making simple-looking
problems really hard. The PP library is a godsend in these
circumstances!]

--
AlisdairM