From: Michael Goldshteyn (mgoldshteyn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 10:28:15

> Kim Barrett <kab_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> I didn't remember running across implicit_cast, so went looking for its
>> documentation. I found various uses and tests (in the conversion
>> library),
>> but found no documentation for implicit_cast in the boost_1_33_1 release.
>
> Right. But so what?
>
> --
> Dave Abrahams

Well, a one or two line comment in its header file (implicit_cast.hpp), at
the very least, describing what it does wouldn't be too much to ask, in my
opinion. Since, historically, you've been the champion of fighting against
terse documentation and ambiguous/overly technical, yet meaning nothing to
the average Joe documentation, I think you would agree with the first
statement.

Just my gratuitous 2 cents,

Michael Goldshteyn