From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 13:36:49

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> Is registering a library types with typeof going to be considered a new
> feature? Is somebody planning to add the typeof support to a library in
> 1.34?

Yep. Spirit should be doable.

Of course I still think we should first agree on a consistent scheme for adding
Typeof support to the libraries. We have talked enough about the pros and cons of
different possibilities IMO and we have a winner among the possibilties
considered. So if there is noone with more/different/better ideas would it be
possible to turn our top candidate (typeof support in subfolders next to the
component headers) into some guidelines to be added to the Typeof docs?

Would the work needed to make XPressive use this scheme be acceptable for Eric (or
is there any volunteer for porting)?

Regards,

Tobias