From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 21:08:44

David Abrahams wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> PS. Of course if an ArgumentPack also modeled an MPL Forward Sequence it
>> would be peachy ;-) Perhaps an adapter that provides such a model from
>> the arg_list?
>
> It wouldn't be enough to model an MPL sequence if you want to get at
> the actual values of the arguments :)

But I could get the value with the key assuming I bind the ArgumentPack
var into a lambda that gets the value and pass that to an mpl::for_each.
Right?

> It should model a fusion sequence, but IIRC fusion isn't in the main
> CVS yet.

Well given that I would prefer making it work with 1.33.1 even having
the fusion sequence wouldn't help here :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything