From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-26 11:57:46

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> "Tobias Schwinger" <tschwinger_at_[hidden]>
>>
>>Would it be possible to allow Typeof registration of partially specialized
>>templates?
>

> It seems that it would be very hard to achieve any decent syntax :-(

Without thinking about the macro interface for a moment it would be technically
possible, wouldn't it?

> Breaking at every comma and placing every part into the sequence element
> just to pass in an unstructured string?

Right, I just escaped every comma with ")(" and put parentheses about the whole
thing. Another (maybe more readable) approach could be to use a PP-array instead
of a sequence, or a comma count parameter.

Regards,

Tobias