From: Boris Kolpackov (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-26 13:10:43

Michael,

"Michael Goldshteyn" <mgoldshteyn_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Since this product is not free for commercial use

This statement simply shows that you don't understand GPL. GPL FAQ,
which you can find at

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

is a good place to start if you would like to address this. Also,
would my post be ok if I used a license that you like better? ;-)

> and has absolutely nothing to do with Boost,

If you read my original post more carefully you will notice that xsd is
built using filesystem and regex libraries from boost.

> we would appreciate it if you take your spam ads elsewhere.

I apologize if my message offended you. However, according to

http://boost.org/doc/html/who_s_using_boost_/submit.html

people are encouraged to post about applications that use boost.

hth,
-boris