From: Johan Nilsson (r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 04:24:38

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>> 1) Building boost_prg_exec_monitor.dll fails
>
> Fixed
>
>> 2) Unresolved external break_exec_path when trying to use auto unit
>> tests
>
> Fixed
>
>> 3) BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN no longer names master test suite
>
> "Feature not a bug" ;) Read update note how you should do this

And the update note is where? Sorry, but I couldn't find it.

Please don't tell me that I no longer can specify the name of the master
test suite.

>> 4) BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE names not reported in errors
>
> "Feature not a bug" ;) With confirmation report only master test
> suite level name gets mentioned

So, I'd like to make a new feature request - having the name of the closest
encompassing test suite being reported instead (as the default). Or, even
better, having the entire hierarchy reported.

>> 5) No of failures reported are twice as many as actual count
>
> Fixed

Thanks for all the fixes, Gennadiy!

// Johan