From: Stefan Roiser (stefan.roiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 07:00:48

Edward Diener <eddielee <at> tropicsoft.com> writes:

> Stefan Roiser wrote:
> >
> > You can find more information at
> >
> > http://cern.ch/reflex

[...]
> I have found the information on
> this sight totally deficient in regards to creating a working version
> under Windows. Your library may be excellent but unless you allow
> everyone to see if it is so or not, it is not a viable alternative for
> all end-users.

For the *nix world the library and tools should be buildable with the
attached autotools. For windows I will upload a VC71 solutions file to
the web page.

You may try to build it on your own. There are no external dependencies
so compiling every .cxx file in src and linking it to a dll should be enough

Cheers

Stefan