From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 09:24:40

On 01/30/2006 07:35 AM, David Maisonave wrote:
[snip]
>>I will upload the latest code and make sure it's in sync with my
>>working copies. It takes about 8 hrs. for the upload to be seen in
>>the view-cvs interface.
>

> Any chance you can upload this to a single compress file?
> It took me a long time just to download each one of these files
> individually.
> There should be a way to download them as a set.
Yeah, I know. It's also hard to keep them in sync ;)

I once had a Makefile which would list all the files needed; however,
since using bjam, I've not figured out how to do that.

I'll see what I can do and upload the .zip file to boost vault
under Memory. I'll let you know when with another post.