From: Martin Bonner (martin.bonner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 05:50:17

From: Gennadiy Rozental
> Sorry I do not follow you logic. Why do we need to support old borland
> compiler with new boost release? Lets support new one. So new
> compiler users
> have 1.34 boost support. Old compiler users will keep using 1.33.1.
>
> Gennadiy

I think you misunderstood what Alisdair said. He offered to help REMOVE
support for old borland compilers in new boost releases. The suggestion
is that 1.34 supports the latest Borland compiler, but is not cluttered
with workrounds for previous Borland compilers. This seems like a good
compromise to me.

--
Martin Bonner
Martin.Bonner_at_[hidden]