From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 11:51:46

Actually this does reveal the true issue - and one that can and should
be addressed from withing the serialization library.

text archives output each value preceeded with a space to
separate the tokens. The space is used to delimit the data value.
the last is >> t is waiting for a space to return - it doesn't find it
untl the next archive.

So text archives should be terminated with a space or newline
to prevent this from happening.

I will add this to the text_oarchive destructor. This should
address the problem.

Good work gentlemen,

Robert Ramey