From: Loïc Joly (loic.actarus.joly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 16:41:14

David Abrahams a écrit :

> IIRC, you only get to see the program state after the program has
> unwound to the exception handler in the test library. That's too
> late.

On MSVC 8, Tools/Exceptions (Ctrl-Alt-E on my keyboard config) let you
trap when the exception is launched, not when it is caught.

My pet peeve with debugging my serialization code based on boost is
currently the slooowwness of the compiler in step by step walking
through the code, when the call stack gets huge (deep withing
serialization, for instance). 20s from one line the the next one...

--
Loïc