From: John Phillips (phillips_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-02 22:24:29

David Abrahams wrote:

> A short while ago we created the position of Boost Documentation
> Wizard to help address this issue
> (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/09/93946.php),
> (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/10/96025.php).
> Unfortunately, I think Rob Stewart just became too busy to make the
> contribution he wanted to. Perhaps you'd like to step up?

   I don't think I can give the kind of time it would take to do what
Rob wanted to do, however, I would be happy to volunteer to work with
developers to create or improve documentation. I'm part of the current
effort on Boost.Test, and it could be a useful way for me to learn far
more about what Boost has to offer.

Possibly, we should create some resource so any developer looking for
this kind of help has a centralized reference point where there is a
list of who to contact?

John Phillips