From: Blaine Brysh (bbrysh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-03 01:18:11

boost shared_ptr cannot be used as member variables in a manage class (not
any other unmanged class that has a copy constructor). Another thin to
note, when you do compile code using boost, the boost classes appear in the
.NET assembly as value types (but totally unusable from other .NET languages
except C++).