From: David Maisonave (dmaisonave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-03 15:27:46

"John Phillips" <phillips_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> elviin wrote:
>
> >> If you are frustrated by the documentation of a library and would

> >>love a chance to help make it better, there is now a place to offer
> >>your services.
> >

> > Even if I'm not a native English speaker? Is there any way how can I

> > help with documentation? At least I can read it:)

> To me, the idea of having non-native English speakers look at the
> docs to see if they are clear enough sounds like a good one. Boost
isn't
> a resource for only native English speakers, so if there is something
> reasonable that can be done to make it more accessible, it should be
> considered.

This is another good reason why examples are so important.
A non-english developer can still figure out how to use an interface, if
a good example is included in the document.

There's been plenty of times when I've been able to use non-english web
sites, because they provided good example source code.