From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-04 18:22:39

>> You need to specify somehow what file each particular test case depend
>> on, isn't it?
>>

> The source file name is recorded as during registration
> of each test (during statics initialization).
>
> Then go through list of source files and execute only
> tests from those touched within last 10 minutes.

So essentially you looking for something like this:

BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE( test_abc )
{
}

BOOST_TEST_CASE_CONDITION( test_abc, BOOST_TEST_CASE_FILE_DEPEND( abc.cpp,
10*60 ) ) ;

We could design several different runtime conditions: file dependence, time
dependency and provide API for custom users conditions.

I will need to think how to implement something like this. Meanwhile if you
could supply code for timestamp comparisons it'll be useful.

Gennadiy