From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-05 13:26:11

"Gennadiy Rozental" wrote

>> http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/minitest.asp
>>
>> contains such code (one header file). It is just a call to stat().
>
> The problem I have with the whole idea is that it's more natural to
> achieve on makefile level and doesn't require too much efforts.

I think we may be talking about two different use cases for test system:

* one is to run them overnight, do a complete coverage, record
  everything, recover after errors

* other is quick and dirty tool to test recently changed
   code directly from IDE, without need to touch makefiles
  or whatever else.

Boost.Test may be able to serve both purposes.

> Why would you want to bundle test for different units into single unit
> test module?

I do not understand this.

/Pavel