From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-05 15:40:33

Hi Andrew,

--- Andrew Schweitzer <a.schweitzer.grps_at_[hidden]> wrote:
<snip>
> If it gets accepted, is there an expected date on when it will
> be part of boost?

I'm already making some of the changes that were suggested in
the review, but it is taking quite some time, particularly as I
am unable to give it my full attention.

I'm focusing on making the public interface changes first, after
which I'll move on to improving the implementation and the
documentation.

> Is there an expected date on next release at asio website?
> (Presumably before next boost release)?

I'm hoping to do a release soon - a suitably imprecise term ;) -
to get feedback on the IPv6 interfaces. If you're eager, and
willing to live dangerously, you can always use the version in
sourceforge CVS.

Cheers,
Chris