From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-06 05:39:01

Hello,

Recent changes commited to Boost.Serialization make the following
include

#include <boost/serialization/nvp.hpp>

to unwantedly trigger autolinking of the library. I've traced this
down to the following piece of code inside type_info_implementation.hpp
(included by nvp.hpp):

#ifndef BOOST_SERIALIZATION_DEFAULT_TYPE_INFO
    #include <boost/serialization/extended_type_info_typeid.hpp>
#endif

This piece of code is new, former versions never included
extended_type_info_typeid.hpp, which is the responsible for
autolink activation.

Reverting to the prior CVS version of type_info_implementation.hpp
avoids the spurious autolink activation, but otherwise makes the
lib build fail. I'd greatly appreciate if this issue could be taken care
of.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo