From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-07 05:02:09

I've detected in the CVS version some renmants of Statechart docs'
prior life as a candidate lib:

Supported platforms

* Where it says

"The library was tested on the following platforms (using boost
distribution 1.33.0)"

I guess it must refer now to 1.34, or better yet not mention any
specific Boost version
(as otherwise this statement will have to be revised with every new
release of Boost.)

Getting Started

The whole section assumes Boost.Statechart is grabbed from the sandbox
and pasted
into the local Boost installation. This is of course no longer the
situation.

To-do list

Nothing wrong about this list, but I wonder whether it's making a bad
impression
on the very first page of the docs. Maybe it should be moved to some
other,
less prominent location.

Best regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz